Part 3: simPRO gives trade business owners more firepower
In week three of our new five-part series, Your Guide to Job Management Software, you’ll get the latest on simPRO. In this article, you’ll learn more about the three simPRO apps designed to improve your field-to-office workflows, for current simPRO customers and curious tradies.
Want more firepower in your business?
As trade business owners, providing an exceptional customer experience and lifting the game of your team falls on your shoulders, right? Thankfully, job management software gives you the firepower to make this happen.
It can help you:
- Improve important KPIs like:
- First time fix rates
- Gather more field service data, like:
- Site photos and drawings
- Site and attending field service staff history
- Customer history
simPRO has developed three add-on solutions to keep on your radar.
1. simPRO Mobile
Designed to optimise common, in-the-field workflows, simPRO Mobile for Android and iOS can be used on tablet and smartphone devices and enables your team to execute multiple-service workflows including:
- Recording timesheet-based information
- Reviewing important customer, job and site details and histories
- Completing, editing and updating job cards
- Upselling additional parts or services
- Reviewing and updating Asset Maintenance records.
simPRO Mobile digitises the manual entry processes associated with these workflows, and creates the opportunity for access to important business information your tradies in the field may have been otherwise unable to see, like site and attending service histories.
The app improves the speed at which your tradies can work, but also expands the level of knowledge they’re operating with — because of this, your customers will benefit from a better experience.
2. simPRO eForms
simPRO eForms is a standalone app.
The app targets workflows associated with paper-based forms like COVID-19 contact tracing, JSAs, compliance and regulation reports, and other key business records that, legally, must be maintained.
With eForms, tradies in the field can access digital templates of business forms on an Android or iOS-powered tablet. They can digitally complete the forms and then submit them to an eForms Portal where your office staff can access and download them for optimal record-keeping.
Some features of the eForms app include:
- Better presentation of forms
- The ability for businesses to design and customise their forms
- Improved levels of readability (through the digitisation of data entry)
- Even more types of data (like photos and drawings) to be collected and stored
- Minimised need to return to the office to lodge forms as they can be submitted online.
simTRAC is also a standalone app.
Knowing the exact location of your tradies in the field means your dispatcher can decide who is the best person for the job and who is the closest and most readily available to attend.
simTRAC introduces opportunities to reduce costs associated with travel, schedule smarter and even improve driver safety (by limiting their need to race across to another side of town to complete a job!).
Some features of simTRAC include:
- Live GPS tracking to see where vehicles are located at any time
- Detailed reporting on on-site and travel time and vehicle speeds
- Driver identification to assign vehicles and manage driver histories
- Geofencing to define perimeters
- Replay function to review vehicle movements.
For business owners, this high-level visibility and tracking means more data is being collected by fleet vehicles for your business reporting and analysis — like travel time, vehicle speeds and on-site times.
This knowledge is great for creating new KPIs and accountability purposes.
When you’re using your job management software, like simPRO, to its full potential, you and your team of tradies benefit through wins in efficiency, building customer relationships, transparency and support.
Visit the simPRO website for more information: simprogroup.com.au